We Reward Loyalty and Participation
Our Member Rewards program is designed to reward individual members for their participation, volunteerism and support via a point system. The points accumulated can be used towards up to 50% of the chapter annual membership fees and/or fees for Special Events (including covering a friend’s admission).
This initiative is managed by the Toronto Chapter only and at present has no affiliation with the association at the international level. All members of the Toronto Chapter can participate. Points are achieved through many activities of support. Total Points are redeemed at 5 points/$1 up to a maximum value of $40/year.
This individual reward program will promote participation within the following three activity areas:
- Membership and Promotion: Members are rewarded points for recruiting and participation support of the association. Points are obtained by recruiting new members and participation at Toronto Chapter functions.
- Leadership and Volunteerism: Members are rewarded points for participation at the local level. Holding office or helping in many activity areas will help insure a healthy Toronto Chapter for the future.
- Education: Reward points are obtained by attendance of local events and (eventually) through the IIBA certification program.
- You must be a member in good standing of the IIBA Toronto Chapter in order to participate.
- Total rewards value will be limited to $40.00 per year per individual member.
- The $40.00 maximum value per year can only be redeemed to replace payment for
Points and rewards will be tracked by the facility for Membership Services. This will be done on an ongoing basis upon registration at each event.
Points are on a use or lose basis and are non-transferable as of the last day of May each year.
Member Rewards points have no cash value.
- up to 50% of the local Toronto Chapter membership renewal fee and/or
- registration fees to any Toronto Chapter event (can be redeemed towards a non-member fee as well).
In order to join any chapter as a member, you must first become a member of the IIBA. Click here to jump to the central website.